Monday, June 21, 2010

This must be just like living in paradise



Well, it is possible. Tommy boy and I rode yesterday up at old faithful, Bent Creek, and, I did it on a day or evening rather that I had to work. Squeezed it in. It was a night before decision but sometimes aren't those the best ones? I was psyched to try out my new Tachyon camera mount courtesy of Haynes Machining but had a bit of a malfunction. Not with the mount, but with the piece that snaps to the camera. Greens Lick sure would have been cool looking from the new view. No sweat though, a little epoxy and should be good as new. Hope you guys are riding and remember August 13th is only 53 days away. Peace. T bone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz Butcher, Azonic, X Fusion Vengeance, I9, Nukeproof, Avid, Sram