Sunday, April 17, 2011

Stump Jump 2011




Well, started off slow, sped up as the day went along. Course was awesome, fast, not dry at all but no standing water or mud. My group, 30-39, had 24 guys in the pack. I started off at the back, I was 21st at the top of the first hill. Probably should have been a bit higher in the group. I slowly picked em off. Saw a guy losing his breakfast ( he was lighter after that). There was a one armed dude in my group, yup, only holding on with his left arm. He was smoking everyone till a mechanical near the end held him up. (no excuses anymore boys) . The end was awesome. I made a pass with around 300 yards left and banged elbows with the guy to take 9th away from him. I thought, because I was wearing my camera, that is going to be some good footage. When I looked at the camera, the light was green. ( for all of you dher's, you know green doesn't get the footage) Great day, great race. Guess I gotta increase the weight vest poundage. Peace. tbone

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz Butcher, Azonic, X Fusion Vengeance, I9, Nukeproof, Avid, Sram